  • Goods and Austrian bads

    Austrian economics claims that everyone values more of a good than less. However, I don't see how this can be universally true. For example, let's say that I have the choice between having my dog fetch me 2 dead cats to eat, and 5 dead cats to eat. I like to eat dead cats (for whatever reason...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Buzz Killington on Wed, Oct 31 2012
  • Writing a term paper- need source(s) suggestions.

    I'm writing a term paper for my "Politics of the American Working Class" course and the class is basically filled with keynsian propaganda and general private sector disdain. The professor says that the class is basically over the growing gap betweent the rich and the poor. So, I've...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by gilaltom3 on Fri, Oct 26 2012
  • Have I stated this criticism of Keynes correctly?

    All : I am reading/learning Austrian economics, and at the same time arguing with a friend who is pretty steadfast Democrat and thus favors continuous government intervention in the economy. I sent him links to the Murphy/Krugman exchanges, and we are discussing this. My request to this forum is to review...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by markb57 on Mon, Mar 19 2012
  • Ronald Reagan: What happened?

    We all know the propagated story. Reagan cut taxes, cut spending, reduced government, and the economy grew immensely. We all know that is horse excrement. My question is what exactly happened? I know that Reagan did not cut taxes, spending, or reduce government, but the economy did grow. Liberals who...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by tcostel on Thu, Jul 14 2011
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)