Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • What Austrian economics books do you reccomend for a beginner?

    I'm relatively new to researching economics, so I guess you could say I'm a beginner in my understanding of economics. I've been a libertarian for a couple of years, but I'm only in high school, so my knowledge is somewhat limited. So far I've read The Revolution by Ron Paul, Economics...
    Posted to General (Forum) by chuckduck764 on Fri, May 11 2012
  • The Triumphant Return of Hayek - Newsweek

    What??? I have only been studying this for a short while, but even I know this a gross misrepresentation - any comments? Hayek was associated with the Austrian school, ascendant in the 19th and early 20th centuries, which argued that the private sector should be left free to carry out the task of any...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Redmond on Mon, Nov 29 2010
  • In Defense of Ben Bernanke - any comments?

    From yesterday's WSJ. ---------------------------------------------------------------- By ALAN S. BLINDER Ignorance is not bliss, especially when your economy is faltering and sound policies are badly needed. For months, we have witnessed the spectacle of people arguing that Keynes was wrong. Somehow...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Redmond on Tue, Nov 16 2010
  • Re: Austrian & Keynesian Theories Vs. Mathematical Facts

    Hello Lilburne, Thanks for responding. Let me take a satb as answering your questions: "No. Let's say you borrow that money from me. Over the course of the year, you do work for me for which I offer you a $60 salary. On the last day of the year, I don't pay you the $60 in gold; I just deduct...
    Posted to General (Forum) by DrKrbyLuv on Sun, Nov 8 2009
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)