Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • In Defense of Ben Bernanke - any comments?

    From yesterday's WSJ. ---------------------------------------------------------------- By ALAN S. BLINDER Ignorance is not bliss, especially when your economy is faltering and sound policies are badly needed. For months, we have witnessed the spectacle of people arguing that Keynes was wrong. Somehow...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Redmond on Tue, Nov 16 2010
  • Best Economics University?

    I am a post professional with a degree in aeronautics and am now at a crossroads in my life after finishing ten years in the military. I would like to get a second degree in economics but am unsure which universities are best suited to the task. My previous experiences with economics classes were less...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jon T. on Sun, Mar 14 2010
  • Canada-A veiw from the other side (Competition in telecoms of CanadaIs; is it really there)

    I have been thinking of this article, in which I read recently. In its entirety I believe the author answers his own questions, in regards to barring entry to the market but does try to avoid that it is regulation in the one aspect where when regulation was repealed to let smaller competitors compete...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Sanchez on Mon, Feb 22 2010
  • NYU and the Austrian Economics Program

    Hey, I'm not entirely sure but can someone please explain to me what's going on at NYU? I'm interested in transferring to NYU and I'm wondering how they are in terms of Austrian economics. I know there are a few acclaimed professors of the subject that teach there but is there actually...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Johnnypanic on Sun, Nov 15 2009
  • How did I do in this debate?

    I think I've made what will be my final post on Economics at the Science Forums Network, as I'm increasingly under the impression that it is not worth any further time and effort, I've said what needs to be said... In any case I was wondering what you guys think of how well I performed in...
    Posted to General (Forum) by abskebabs on Thu, Oct 22 2009
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)