Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • What if?

    Now I am not one to believe the hype in Global Warming, and man's destruction of our great mother earth, but for the sake of argument, let's assume that Al Gore's notion of global warming were correct, and CO2 emission's will bring about the downfall of mankind. If that were the case...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by rixross on Wed, Nov 19 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)