Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Question about Polycentric Law

    Let me start by saying that I am an anarcho-capitalist and I completely believe that an anarcho-capitalistic society can function. I am just curious of this one aspect: if different DRO believe in different laws, how will lawyers be trained? Will each DRO need to have its own law school?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Wanderer on Thu, Aug 13 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)