Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • Questions on the "Robber Barons".

    One of my facebook friends likes to post notes on a verity of subjects, one just happened to be about the "Myth of the Robber Barons" (was for, not against), which was pretty darn cool, stuff some or most of you would be familiar wiith. One of his facebook friends posted a response to it. How...
    Posted to History (Forum) by Justin Laws on Wed, Dec 16 2009
  • Employee Abuse By Early Capitialists

    I have this professor, he is a nice guy and all but he is more or less a fascist (militaristic Republican who is openly very pro-government + devoted vegetarian just to make things that much creepier). In class he was talking about how the government was nessasary to prevent the abuse of employees by...
    Posted to History (Forum) by ModelAnarchist on Sun, Nov 9 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)