Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Capitalism Refuted?

    I have a few issues with some of what you said, but instead of giving one lined answers, & pleas to stop "trolling", I will try and answer them: [quote user="mr1001nights"] It is capitalists who will shoot you or force you to starve unless you subordinate yourself to their illegitimate...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Nitroadict on Fri, Feb 27 2009
  • The Austrian School, the State, the Market, and Compulsion

    As somebody interested in the relationship between personal liberty and social and economic equity, I'm attracted to the Austrian School as a group of thinkers that seem to take these issues seriously and place them at the centre of their thought. However, I'm continually disturbed by what seems...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by mattch on Wed, Sep 3 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)