Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • A replacement for the present "higher education" system?

    Project Prometheus Imagine a system of education, supported by direct donation and advertising, where you could get the equivalent of a college education at little or no cost to you. I'll go over some of the resources and then give a framework of how the whole system should work. Resources: -moodle...
    Posted to General (Forum) by copycat042 on Fri, Feb 24 2012
  • Good school for economics/business?

    I live in the south (Atlanta, Ga) and I was wondering what a great school would be to learn about austrian economics and business? I would want to major in business but I would want to be around austrian economics. I cn't stand the liberal views of a lot of college professors. Austrian economics...
    Posted to General (Forum) by bronson1111 on Mon, Jul 25 2011
  • Why is the Media Industry Dominated by the Left Wing?

    What is it about the media that either turns people into liberals or attracts liberals to the industry? Does the roots of this relationship go as far back as college or even further? How does this relate to Fox News?
    Posted to General (Forum) by djussila on Sun, Oct 17 2010
  • Austrian online degree program- does one exist?

    I'm going to be starting a degree in economics soon, and I was hoping that some of you might have recommendations as to which online only schools have the most Austrian (or at least free-market) curriculum. My wife is taking classes from Thomas Edison State College, and their economics classes are...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Floyd on Tue, Sep 28 2010
  • Colleges with a good economics department

    So I'm in highschool now, and I am considering the possibility of pursuing a major in economics. Which colleges/universities can I go to, to receive a good economics education of the Austrian School of economics? (it wouldn't do much good to be indoctrinated by Keynesian blockheads...)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Thomas on Sun, Oct 4 2009
  • Advice on choosing a college

    I have been scouring the internet for information on the best libertarian/Austrian leaning Economics programs for both undergraduate and Ph.D. I am currently in active duty military service but will be leaving the Air Force in December of 2009 and would like to pursue an academic career in Economics...
    Posted to General (Forum) by SmallestMinority on Mon, Jun 16 2008
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)