Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Death Penalty Questions

    Another difficult issue for me is the Death Penalty. Could you show me your views please? Many believe that death penaly does not deter crime. Is it true? Any reliable sources? Other claim that death penalty will prevent future crime because criminals will have the fear of this kind of punishment. What...
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Mar 31 2013
  • Lack of standing (corpus delecti) in criminal and civil cases

    If the state was established to protect an individual's rights and one is subjugated as a defendant in a case in which the defendant violated nobody's rights, shouldn't a motion to dismiss the case on a lack of standing be successful? Are there any holes in the above proposition? Are there...
    Posted to General (Forum) by bbnet on Thu, Apr 8 2010
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)