Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Death Penalty Questions

    Another difficult issue for me is the Death Penalty. Could you show me your views please? Many believe that death penaly does not deter crime. Is it true? Any reliable sources? Other claim that death penalty will prevent future crime because criminals will have the fear of this kind of punishment. What...
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Mar 31 2013
  • Mass murderer targets family-less, friend-less, homeless people. What can be done?

    I am struggling with Rothbard's idea of justice in as much as he seems to require the presence of the injured party. In the case of murder, the victim is gone and cannot demand restitution or retribution (unless he writes it into his will). Rothbard seems to allow that his kin could demand restitution...
    Posted to General (Forum) by William Green on Tue, Feb 8 2011
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)