Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Natural Money Bomb: an insidious way to blow up Wall Street

    I have been away some time but I have worked on something interesting. It is the Natural Money Bomb. Here it is: The Natural Money Bomb is weaponised superior efficiency that will wreak havoc and create chaos in the financial system. It will bring down the banks and Wall Street when it is used. The core...
    Posted to General (Forum) by niphtrique on Wed, May 16 2012
  • Looking for the right place

    I know it sounds arrogant, but I'm looking for a group of people (in Germany) which are willing to found a liberal party for Germany. If someone here can tell me where to place such a question properly, please let me know Thanks for any suggestion Friedrich
    Posted to General (Forum) by Friedrich Dominicus on Mon, Jan 18 2010
  • Re: 3 Ideas to Improve/Sustain Democracy

    I agree with Inquisitor concerning that democracy is still a tyranny, just of the majority. I also realized that our country was largely a grand experiment, one with many wonks, and even though it was executed, still was far from perfect, whatever that may be. One thing I don't think people (outside...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Nitroadict on Mon, Mar 3 2008
  • The Problem with Voters

    On the news I hear way too many comments about politicians insulting one another (mudslinging), digging up old facts about their opponents' personal history, etc. Reporters make a big deal out of it, like it's some sort of reality show. "Who said what? Who insulted who? Who used to smoke...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Savi on Tue, Feb 12 2008
  • Re: Network Neutrality

    I've read this whole thread and agree with MrJekyll.
    Posted to General (Forum) by noprob on Thu, Dec 6 2007
  • The media's war on Ron Paul

    The printing press has long been a symbol of political liberty. It was recognized that the right to print and distribute ideas was key to holding together the democratic process. However the emergence of a media industry whose income source is derived from selling stories about the political process...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Stranger on Fri, Oct 12 2007
  • Re: Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    For us Rothbardian anarcho-capitalists (actually I like kritarchist--from the Greek for rule by judgment, i.e. choice), we MUST vote for Ron Paul. It's not like we could or would even want to launch a violent, Russian or French-style revolution. That would make us no better than the statists. The...
    Posted to General (Forum) by TigerofRobare on Fri, Sep 28 2007
  • Are there two sides to the Ron Paul campaign?

    A curious phenomenon occurs with the candidacy of Ron Paul. On one side, we have his natural supporters -- minarchists, small-government conservatives -- who are an integral part of the electoral campaign. Added to the first group there are a number of those disillusioned with government (Democrats,...
    Posted to General (Forum) by adi11235 on Fri, Sep 28 2007
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)