Showing related tags and posts for the Newbies forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Refuting the Scientific Method Argument.

    [quote user="Scott M"] Greetings all, I suppose a small introduction is needed since this is my frist and certainly won't be my last time posting here. My name is Scott and I've currently been on an academic adventure ever since hearing Ron Paul speak during the last presidential election...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by onebornfree on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Student Loans

    How do government subsidies make college more expensive?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Captain America on Sat, Jun 6 2009
  • Re: Dinotopia

    [quote user="eliotn"] S urvival of all or none. [/quote] It seems like the adherents to this code choose survival for none. Or, at the very least, suffering for all.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Stanley Pinchak on Wed, Nov 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)