  • The "Fair" Tax Threat

    Over a year ago, I made the argument that a massive sales tax would cause demand for R&D to drop, leaving society with a lower standard of living than they would otherwise have. This seems logical to me, but there's always the possibility that I'm failing to look at this from all angles....
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by allixpeeke on Mon, Nov 26 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)