Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Better Money

    I really like the idea of abundant non-fiat money explained by Douglas Rushkoff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3z27ZvB2VU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMvknT_uk4 Our economy is suffering from scarce money because money is not "worked into existence". But we can also use technology with...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by GavinPalmer1984 on Thu, Sep 15 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)