Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Ron Paul may not be doing so hot in NH after all

    In New Hampshire, Mitt Romney Leads, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann Move Up, Ron Paul Stumbles Undecided voters grow in the Granite State with Donald Trump and Mike Huckabee out In New Hampshire, a new poll shows that U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska are showing...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Mon, Jul 18 2011
  • Continental Convention

    MUST WATCH the Continental Convention 2009!!! Increadible! I was crying while watching the opening ceremonies. And the speaches are great. Not all the speakers are great speakers, but the information is fantastic. All the representatives were elected by their States. It's at www.cc2009.us Strangely...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by cryptocode on Thu, Nov 19 2009
  • Re: Time to fight AND win! Submit your ideas and VOTE!

    I went to the site rebuildtheparty.com and read its intended mission. The Republican Party is broken and now has to redefine itself. So it has decided to take its plea to the public online to try to drum up support from the citizenry and hope that it succeed in future elections. I have to admit, I thought...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ricarpe on Sat, Nov 8 2008
  • Mises, I'd like your help in preparing for a debate.

    I heard of a Republican and Democrat debate on campus, and after talking to a few people I managed to join and represent the Libertarian party. My opponents are teams of three as well as countless others helping them prepare where I am a lone libertarian/Austrian, and so I decided to come to the communities...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by dakk12 on Sun, Nov 2 2008
  • Libertarians For Obama

    Here is a direct quote from the article on page 46, from the most recent "The Economist" magazine. "The biggest brigade in the Obamacon army consists of libertarians, furious with Mr Bush's big-government conservativism, worried about his commitment to an open-ened 'war on terror'...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Brad on Wed, Oct 29 2008
  • Re: Why aren't third party candidates gaining any popularity?

    I think the country may have come to realize the pointlessness of the 3rd party. after Perot and Nader... But there is a solution, I don't expect anyone here to buy into this as a way of saving democracy or justifying it, or any of the above, but at least it isn't as bad. It's the idea of...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Attackdonkey on Fri, Sep 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)