Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: So i was talking to an anarcholeftist....

    Can the following proposition be defended on libertarian/Rothbardian grounds?: If an individual uses his labor in the form of his willingness to defend a particular patch of land for the purpose of maintaining it's pristine naturalness it may be said that he legitimately owns it. Has anyone considered...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by JT King on Fri, Jul 13 2012
  • Re: So i was talking to an anarcholeftist....

    Of course P can own some or all of a forest. Have you ever driven around Washington State or Oregon? If so, where ever you enter a forest, you will almost always see a sign that says "This forest is a Weyerhouser Project" posted right out in fromt. There are so many, it looks like there would...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by cryptocode on Fri, Jul 13 2012
  • Libertarian view on the Environment Law

    Hello to everybody! I am Evgeniy from Ukraine, and I am interested in Libertarian philosophy. Recently I have read an article which describes that In Germany historical city of Marburg will be a Law which will pursuade every new building or any renovated one to install photovoltaic panels. My question...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Evgeniy Martynov on Fri, Jun 27 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)