Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="hashem"]In all fairness, let me clarify that you know nothing about Rothbardism. You are the one who falsely claimed that Rothbardians consider nuclear weapons to be in violation of property rights, an absurd claim at best, an absolutely unfounded one at worst, strictly in contradiction...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Thu, Aug 6 2009
  • Re: Rights, Property, and State

    [quote user="hashem"] [quote user="Anarcho-Mercantilist"]Roderick Long has proven that only the 'right to be not aggressed' exists .[/quote] Then we are in perfect agreement -- as long as the "right not to be aggressed" is actually the right to have property, and...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Thu, Aug 6 2009
  • Re: How do natural rights theories cross the is/ought divide?

    [quote user="Juan"] [quote]You seem to conflate "really" with "objectively".[/quote] whatever. what do you mean by really ? by conflating ? [/quote] The terms 'objective', 'subjective', 'is', 'ought', 'fact', and 'value' are...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Thu, Aug 6 2009
  • Re: Actual Logical Proof of Natural Law

    I guess 'morality', in the descriptive sense, may have a 'truth' value as in the physical laws of the universe. For example, it is true that humans generally feel empathy for one another, avoid murder, and cooperate with one another. One may challenge this claim by arguing that not all...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Wed, Aug 5 2009
Page 2 of 2 (14 items) < Previous 1 2