Showing related tags and posts for the Newbies forum. See all tags in the site
  • The non-state solution for Gadafi

    Hi, I am really sorry but in the moment I have some very very evil ideas. I am not even sure if this does not hint to a kind of character error of mine but ... ...what is the non-state solution to get rid of Gadafi? Here is how I would solve the problem ( I am not representative of the libertarian movement...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Nadjeschda on Sat, Feb 26 2011
  • Do I Qualify for This Club?

    I am relatively new to this libertarian way of thinking and I have to say on the surface it is very appealing to me. One major question I have though which I haven't gotten a clear answer on is, "What place, if any, is there for the severely disabled in a libertarian nation"? I mean, I...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Chris on Tue, Sep 8 2009
  • Re: Heya! More Gordon

    [quote user="Laughing Man"] Por Que? [/quote] i think his view of happiness as the ultimate goal is not indicated by praxeology, all praxeology indicates is that within the framework of a particular given actor one aims at satisfaction. but such satisfaction is ontologically or materially distinct...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Alice on Tue, Aug 18 2009
  • Student Loans

    How do government subsidies make college more expensive?
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Captain America on Sat, Jun 6 2009
  • Re: Dinotopia

    eliotn, In a world of super-abundance, a market would still be needed to allocate the scarcity which still exists in that state, namely, property rights in and use of the bodies of the individuals inhabiting this land, as well as allocation of the standing room occupied by each individual. As such, economics...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Stanley Pinchak on Wed, Nov 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)