Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: David Osterfeld on natural rights

    [quote user="Knight_of_BAAWA"] [quote user="Anarcho-Mercantilist"]The phrase "initiation of force" cannot be logically defined without circularity[/quote]Nonsense. Do try to grasp that words have definitions. [/quote] How do you conclude that "nuclear weapon production...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Mon, Aug 17 2009
  • Re: David Osterfeld on natural rights

    [quote user="Knight_of_BAAWA"] [quote user="Brainpolice"]I don't advocate the Kantian Golden Rule and the universalizability test. In fact, I've blogged repeatedly on why I think that universality by itself is insufficient, and sometimes too rigid.[/quote]Question: if someone...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Luming Zhou on Mon, Aug 17 2009
  • Re: The right to abandon & neglect children

    [quote user="Nathyn"]Also, you can't be a Christian, at least not a believer in the golden rule, because the golden rule implies mutual respect for eachothers' well-being...It is positive. The golden rule is: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"[/quote]Insofar...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by allixpeeke on Wed, Dec 12 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)