Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • A Socio-biological perspective on politics and classical libertarian thought.

    Hey everyone, so this is my first post. i've written my ideas in essay form because other people are likely to read it and i don't like changing the introduction around. hope you enjoy and try at answering my questions. although i think the likely hood is that you will disagree with at least...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cyther Lynx on Fri, Oct 8 2010
  • Morality of accepting government handouts

    I've re-read Walter Block's paper on libertarian punishment theory and I believe he gave a talk which I don't recall what it was called but it's somewhere in the archive, so I am basing my question around the discussion there. Block's approach to the sort of ethics of liberty - specifically...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by champthom on Tue, Feb 2 2010
  • Catholicism and Organ Trade

    I know there are a number of Catholics, at Mises and in other places, that draw on the Scholastic Tradition to provide an ethical grounding for free market principles in Catholic teaching. Now Benedict XVI has recently come out against a free market in organs : As I said in my first encyclical, the body...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Lukas on Wed, Nov 12 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)