Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Natural Money Bomb: an insidious way to blow up Wall Street

    I have been away some time but I have worked on something interesting. It is the Natural Money Bomb. Here it is: The Natural Money Bomb is weaponised superior efficiency that will wreak havoc and create chaos in the financial system. It will bring down the banks and Wall Street when it is used. The core...
    Posted to General (Forum) by niphtrique on Wed, May 16 2012
  • Positive Money - New Forum for Money and Banking Reform

    Hello Mises, Some of you may have heard of Positive Money, a UK based NGO working on researching and advocating monetary reform. We have recently opened up a forum, please come along and say hello if you're interested in discussion. Click here to visit our forum
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ben Curtis on Thu, May 5 2011
  • Inspiration for Master Thesis Topic - Thorsten Polleit - Monetary Economics

    Hey all, I will be about to write my master thesis with Thorsten Polleit as first corrector. His page on mises.org: http://mises.org/articles.aspx?AuthorId=793 Do you have any inspiration for us regarding an interesting topic that is worth to be investigated? Best regards Alex
    Posted to General (Forum) by tschyross on Sat, Oct 9 2010
  • Re: Sociology, Critical Theorists of the Frankfurt school, neo marxists

    I think comparing sociology to fiat money is accurate. Fiat money exists because of compulsory monopoly of the mint, Sociology(or most of it anyway) exists because of state monopoly over intellectuals.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Kenneth on Tue, Apr 13 2010
  • Looking for the right place

    I know it sounds arrogant, but I'm looking for a group of people (in Germany) which are willing to found a liberal party for Germany. If someone here can tell me where to place such a question properly, please let me know Thanks for any suggestion Friedrich
    Posted to General (Forum) by Friedrich Dominicus on Mon, Jan 18 2010
  • Re: A big Fed misconception

    I believe the issue is to the ownership and control of the Fed. It has clearly been granted a monopoly status by Title 12 and the BOG has isolated itself from any identified source of control, including Congress, the President (except to appoint a Governor from a preapproved list), and the GAO. And the...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Olde Reb on Mon, Jun 8 2009
  • Re: A big Fed misconception

    The following paragraphs should have been in the above posting: I believe Ed Griffin’s CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND (available online) and Eustace Mullins’ SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE (ebook available) contain allegations of private ownership of the BOG that can only be dispersed by a detailed...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Olde Reb on Mon, Jun 8 2009
  • Re: A big Fed misconception

    You ask the question: “Is the Federal Reserve privately owned or a government agency?” You must identify what part of the Fed you are talking about. If you are talking about the twelve regional FR Banks, they are normally construed to be, and have been adjudicated to be, privately owned....
    Posted to General (Forum) by Olde Reb on Mon, Jun 8 2009
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)