Showing related tags and posts for the Newbies forum. See all tags in the site
  • Nullification question

    As I understand it, the scenario goes something like this: The Feds acquire taxes from citizens of the various States (by force). The Feds then dole out a portion of the tax revenue back to the States in the form of Federal Programs, “Stimulus” Programs, pork spending, etc. However, the Feds...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by ispybs on Tue, Nov 9 2010
  • How Obama Saved Capitalism and Lost the Midterms... Yeah, right...

    So I had a "pleasant" "discussion" with some friends the other night after the elections. They were boggled by my stance on politics. They were surprised that I didn't support the health-care bill, welfare, and all manner of other government programs. This developed into a verbal...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Greendogo on Thu, Nov 4 2010
  • Greetings to the Mises Forum Community

    Hi Mises Forum, I love the discussions that go on in this community. It's great to learn from liked minded folks. Like many folks here, I am a dedicated dilettante when it comes to Austrian Economics and libertarianism. I've attended Mises U, have presented at ASC, and have used mises.org as...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Jonathan Mariano on Fri, Oct 1 2010
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)