Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Freegold and AE - Mises, Menger ,Hayek and more

    In " Return to Honest Money " ( http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2011/05/return-to-honest-money.html ), blogger FOFOA discusses the idea of Freegold in the context of some writings from prominet Austrian School economists, focusing on Mises, Menger, Hayek, and in particular Mises' ideas regression...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by J.R. on Thu, May 26 2011
  • Need Major Intro. Questions answered!!!!!

    Ever since the begginning of the latest school year I have really tryed to start getting into politics and what not. Economics is the hardest concept for me to understand yet. Last year I took a Civics and Economics class which didn't really teach me a thing. I've been reading this book "End...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by jaredsmith on Wed, Dec 30 2009
  • Re: When can the fed print more money?

    See Rothbard's What Has Government Done to Our Money . When a regular person buys a government bond, that person is spending money they had to have somehow received beforehand from someone else. That is, it must have been money that was already in circulation. When the Federal Reserve buys government...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by hjmaiere on Sun, Apr 13 2008
  • Re: A video on banking today

    Money as debt is a good educational video of how the system works but it's socialized solution is something that could be compared to the FED itself. The amount of money created (liability) in the economy should equal to that of the production (asset) of a nation thereby offsetting each other and...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by 86thefed on Sat, Dec 22 2007
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)