Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Natural Money Bomb: an insidious way to blow up Wall Street

    I have been away some time but I have worked on something interesting. It is the Natural Money Bomb. Here it is: The Natural Money Bomb is weaponised superior efficiency that will wreak havoc and create chaos in the financial system. It will bring down the banks and Wall Street when it is used. The core...
    Posted to General (Forum) by niphtrique on Wed, May 16 2012
  • Porcfest converts conservative to anarcho-capitalism

    http://bostonconservative.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/five-days-of-liberty-a-recap-of-porcfest-2011/ Ever wondered what it would be like if you lived in a world where there were no police, no laws, and no mandates from legislators? For the last five days I was in such an environment in Lancaster, New Hampshire...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Tue, Jun 28 2011
  • Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round Two (Music Video)

    I thought that the folks on this forum would appreciate this music video that I came across. Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round Two http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTQnarzmTOc Enjoy :) P.S. I apologize for double-posting, I realized that this forum was more appropriate. Mods, please delete the...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Chris on Thu, May 5 2011
  • Arthur Brooks (AEI) on SS and Medicare

    Arthur Brooks, who I believe is the President of AEI, makes a good point in this interview: I suppose that what he is saying is fairly obvious, but at the same time many of us (or at least I was) are trapped into thinking of Social Security and Medicare as welfare programs and not forced savings programs...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sun, May 1 2011
  • Pablo Escobar - Hero of the Free Market?

    Yes, he had to bribe a lot of people (police, border patrol, etc.) to get his cocaine into the United States and other places. But, considering that cocaine is illegal, does this count as part of the 'free market'? Also, if you guys haven't read The Accountant's Story , it's Pablo's...
    Posted to General (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sun, Jul 11 2010
  • Vigilantes

    What would you guys think if a vigilante starting killing rapists and child molesters? No one else. Just them. Pretend it isn't illegal to kill anyone, and he's being paid by an individual or private business (non-related to the government).
    Posted to General (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Wed, Jul 7 2010
  • Best Fiction (Books or Movies) With a Theme of Freedom

    I feel like this could end up being a fun post. I still haven't read Atlas Shrugged, but I've heard from everyone that it's a great book and promotes the free market. What are some other good books and movies that support the idea of a free society. Only fiction, please. However, if you know...
    Posted to General (Forum) by BrianAnderson on Sat, Jun 26 2010
  • Non Enumerated Rights

    The Non-Enumerated Rights It has been said that "governments are instituted amongst men" by Thomas Jefferson. The argument for the purpose of which; is to secure rights and privileges consistent with the views of society, during a specific time period. The natural process by which human's...
    Posted to General (Forum) by opsisone on Sat, Apr 3 2010
  • Everywhere In Chains

    I'm new to this forum, but I don't plan on staying for very long. I've just come to introduce my blogel (blogged novel, if you didn't know). I'm calling it " Everywhere in Chains ", after the infamous Rousseau quote, "Man is born free, but he is everywhere in chains...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tiberius on Sun, Aug 30 2009
  • Libertarians like free money (at least this one does.....)

    I'm naturally frugal, and am always looking for opportunities to produce free money without risk - arbitrage, if you will. I'm guessing that its a trait I share with most folks..... Such an opportunity exists in the form of E-Bay's new rebate program with Live.com. I've been using it...
    Posted to General (Forum) by mty on Mon, Dec 1 2008
Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next >