Showing related tags and posts for the Announcements forum. See all tags in the site
  • Looking for a speaker in New England.

    The Connecticut high school at which I teach is having a teach-in on the topic of global warming/climate change. Is anyone interested in speaking at the event, which will be in October? I would like to present a free market perspective. We do not have a large budget. Thanks, Bill
    Posted to Announcements (Forum) by William Green on Wed, Sep 8 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)