  • Sound Money Reading List?

    Hi all, I am looking for books to read on the subject of money to get an in depth understanding of it. Here is one question I am trying to understand. I have recently started reading Austrian Economics works. I just finished Rothbard's "What has Government Done to Our Money?" and it went...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by P. Lotor on Wed, Nov 10 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)