Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Gold Crash in 1980

    I am trying to understand how the price of gold fell in 1980 and whether that could happen again. It seems to me that the price of gold goes down only if people are more willing to hold dollars thand gold. However, I'm fuzzy about how this happend in 1980. A contraction in the money supply surely...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by tir38 on Fri, Apr 8 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)