Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • eBay - a good place to buy gold?

    Anyone ever used eBay to buy gold (or any other high-priced item)? Assuming the seller has high feedback, is there any reason to think this wouldn't be a trustworthy source? The only reason I ask is because I am a little nervous transferring over $25k to a Web site I know nothing about, like many...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mmims2 on Sun, Mar 1 2009
  • Where to buy gold?

    I'm thinking about buying some gold. Mises.org and LewRockwell.com are great places to convince people of the need to buy gold, but not so great at actually telling people HOW to buy gold. So-- Where are the best places to buy? Or, where are the best places to go for more information about how to...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mmims2 on Wed, Feb 25 2009
  • Re: (UK) investment advice for a beginner - gold/silver etc.

    OK firstly thank you to everyone for their sound advice it is really very much appreciated. I think I am much clearer now about how this all works but I still have a few suggested links I'm reading through. I think I can put the digital currencies on the backnurner for now, it seems a little complex...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by fingolfin on Tue, Oct 7 2008
  • Re: What stocks to invest in now?

    Well, I've been thinking about investing in Euro Pacific Capital, but I'm also thinking about investing on my own in a precious metal mining company. Schiff regularly gives suggestions on Fox Business (you can find a few episodes w/ him on youtube), so I might follow one of those suggestions...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sat, May 17 2008
  • Why Gold?

    I invest all my money in global stocks. Some of my friends say I should invest in gold, but I don't understand why. Shares in companies produce dividends and businesses are constantly trying to increase earnings. On the other hand, gold has value only because it is a convenient element. Gold does...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Norak on Sat, Feb 2 2008
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)