Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Utter Global Colapse?

    Found this during my morning internet rounds... (from: http://survivalacres.com/wordpress/?p=1211 ) January 11, 2008 Legendary Funds Manager Julian Robertson Predicts Utter Global Collapse Stemming From Bursting of Property Bubble In a recent interview on CNBC with Ron Insana, one of the “old-timer”funds...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Nitroadict on Tue, Feb 12 2008
  • War and the Economy

    Okay, I'm a staunch believer in the idea that warfare is always destructive to the economy, and should thusly only be undertaken with extremely careful scrutiny and even then only as an act of self-defense. I was in a debate about the recent (supposed) threats that five Iranian PT boats were placing...
    Posted to General (Forum) by CShirk on Fri, Jan 11 2008
  • Re: Religious anarchists; please explain

    When I first read it, I thought this is going to be reconciling christianity (teachings of the bible) with anarchy (absence of government). It is usually assumed that christians have to subscribe to some kind of government (Romans 13).
    Posted to General (Forum) by Torsten on Thu, Oct 4 2007
  • Who was the worst president?

    Hey all, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on the worst president is? Though I imagine a lot of people might feel that its Bush 2, lets keep it to presidents who have completed their term so as to minimize repitition :) I'd say my top three would be Lincoln, FDR, TR, with an honorable...
    Posted to General (Forum) by csullivan on Thu, Sep 27 2007
Page 11 of 11 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11