Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Just a question

    What event or series of events would have to occure in order for you to seriously consider leaving the United States? Where would you go?
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Bebe on Wed, Apr 22 2009
  • Re: Which parts of the Constitution are being violated?

    Thanks for the tip guys! I looked into this and Bob Barr's Bill of Rights ends up being merely "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects shall be delegated to the United States." I may end up going with that in the end. But below is a copy of what...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by RockyRaccoon on Wed, Apr 22 2009
  • Which parts of the Constitution are being violated?

    I'd like to put together a document to hand out to people at an event I'm planning with my local Campaign for Liberty group. Basically, the idea is to take a copy of the US Constitution and cross out every part that is being violated by our government right now. A friend joked that I should just...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by RockyRaccoon on Tue, Apr 21 2009
  • I am the State

    I am writing this as an apology to all of you in the United States over whom I exercise the State's power. I am an arm of the Police State. As an officer in the regulatory field of the United States Coast Guard, I have the vast power to fine, prosecute and seize private property. My sole job, that...
    Posted to General (Forum) by jdcoffey on Wed, Apr 8 2009
  • Is government categorically illegit? Problems

    I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a little while. While I am vehemntly opposed to all forms of government, it seems as though many of the arguments made by Austrians don't hold up. It is my hope that by posting on this forum, I can generate a discussion that solves or circumvents...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Professor_Blitzkrieg on Tue, Mar 31 2009
  • Get the Feeling You're Being Watched?

    Get the Feeling You're Being Watched? If You're Driving, You Just Might Be Cameras to Catch Speeders and Scofflaws Are Spreading -- And Sparking Road Rage http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123811365190053401.html?mod=yhoofront Once a rarity, traffic cameras are filming away across the country....
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by evelyn on Sat, Mar 28 2009
  • Ten FALSE Patriot Myths Regarding Paper Money v. Gold Part 3

    What Mr. WhoRU wrote that Mr. Vieira purports to comment on: [1] I have fairly well addressed this myth above but I hear this claim quite often and I challenge anyone who makes this claim to set forth a detailed explanation of the means whereby the Fed has any ability to cause Federal Reserve Notes to...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TheMessenger on Wed, Feb 11 2009
  • Ten FALSE Patriot Myths Regarding Paper Money v. Gold Part 2

    FALSE Myth # FIVE - Federal Reserve Notes are evidence of debt – being nothing but worthless IOUs What Mr. WhoRU wrote that Mr. Vieira purports to comment on: [1] What is it that actually constitutes "evidence of debt"?? If we were on a 100% gold coin money system and borrowers borrowed...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TheMessenger on Wed, Feb 11 2009
  • Ten FALSE Patriot Myths Regarding Paper Money v. Gold Part 1

    Ten FALSE Patriot Myths Regarding Paper Money v. Gold Plus Dr. Edwin Vieira's Error Laced Adversarial Memorandum Which Is Totally Rebutted by Eric WhoRU Statement of Eric WhoRU in regard to Mr. Vieira's "MEMORANDUM" castigating my paper on the Federal Reserve by Mr. Vieira's totally...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by TheMessenger on Wed, Feb 11 2009
  • "Free Market" Failures

    Hey guys, I'm new here and fairly new to Austrian economics, so I am still learning. Anyway, I was looking on another thread Austrian = Unscientific and the link to the "critique" of Austrian economics, so I started to look around that site and found this: Free Market Failures It's...
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by AnarchoOwl on Mon, Feb 9 2009
Page 8 of 11 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last »