Showing related tags and posts for the Administrative group. See all tags in the site
  • New here and a little unsure...

    Hello everyone. I've been a daily reader of these forums for a few days, and I decided to join today. Joining new forums is never easy for me. What to say, what to contribute to, who to talk to, etc. always stump me, but I'm glad to be here. I've been a libertarian for four years, but I spent...
    Posted to Thread Graveyard (Forum) by Michael Lagoy on Tue, Aug 7 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)