Showing related tags and posts for the Economics group. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Stopping dictators

    I never once stated that one could repel a force like that. But the force in the first place is the fault of limitless state power. Also you do not HAVE TO fight violence with violence. It's an individual choice, don't generalise like that. I think you're stuck in a chicken and egg scenario...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by fingolfin on Mon, Apr 7 2008
  • Re: Stopping dictators

    I sort of find myself mostly agreeing with JonBostwick here after reading through this thread. Nothing can ever justify dropping a nuclear weapon no matter how dire the situation. I don't think people really understand the implications of what their saying when they defend things like that. I think...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by fingolfin on Sat, Apr 5 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)