Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • ECONOMICS TEACHER

    My economics teacher is a whole sale idiot. We've gotten into several little scuffles over the course of class and I think it's fair to say that there is a mutual hatred between the two of us. I knew I was in for a doozy when on the first day he said that he'd earned his masters in economics...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by ThisIsWhyYoureWrong on Wed, Aug 1 2012
  • Re: Stopping dictators

    I sort of find myself mostly agreeing with JonBostwick here after reading through this thread. Nothing can ever justify dropping a nuclear weapon no matter how dire the situation. I don't think people really understand the implications of what their saying when they defend things like that. I think...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by fingolfin on Sat, Apr 5 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)