Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Help! People on other forums raging everywhere!

    Mon. 12/12/17 21:52 EST . post #239 [quote user="SkepticalMetal"] HELP PLZ[/quote] Gun ownership around the world and Save the Children : [quote]When I talk with people who want more gun control and claim that they themselves would never own a firearm, I sometimes ask if they would be willing...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by MMMark on Mon, Dec 17 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)