Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Question on the "Privatization of Roads"

    I was speaking to my partner about roads being privatized, and I was able to make an argument up to one point. When I got to talking about how 40,000 people die on government roads, she stopped me. She wanted to know how that these roads killed people. She was saying those deaths are "mostly from...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Justin Laws on Sun, Oct 4 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)