Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • History of private Libraries made open-to-the-public

    I am looking for a history of private Libraries made open-to-the-public (any/all countries). I remember reading a partial history of (if I recall) 19th century America by Rothbard on this topic, but it was only a paragraph or two long. Can you recommend literature which contains a history of private...
    Posted to History (Forum) by Samuel Marks on Sat, Mar 17 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)