Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Homesteading Misery

    OK just at the outset I have issues with "negative homesteading" and "libertarian law" That is before we even come to the point of Block having to assume the scenario happens on unowned land- that is like Chicagoans having to assume an evenly rotating economy for their study to be...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Albert on Sat, Jan 12 2013
  • How to homestead a national park...

    No fuckin clue.. My brain + Rothbard = How do you mix labor with a bunch of land that you, essentially, do not want to mix labor with, but conserve the current state of. I don't think this is impossible, but I was just meditating and contemplating (getting baked) and I just can't seem to think...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Sonik on Mon, Feb 21 2011
  • Homesteading: Axiom or Principle?

    I get how self-ownership is axiomatic. I don't get how homesteading is axiomatic, yet I often hear it referred to as the "homesteading axiom" rather than the "homesteading principle." Is this it an axiom, or are some libertarians trying to prove too much?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by geniusiknowit on Thu, Oct 14 2010
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)