Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Homesteading Misery

    OK just at the outset I have issues with "negative homesteading" and "libertarian law" That is before we even come to the point of Block having to assume the scenario happens on unowned land- that is like Chicagoans having to assume an evenly rotating economy for their study to be...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Albert on Sat, Jan 12 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)