  • How do immigrants create jobs for natives?

    A. In general, libertarians accept that immigration (related to work and not welfare), contribute to the economic growth of a country. It is said that they do not steal jobs, on the contrary they create jobs and in particular, jobs for native workers. B. Also, it is believed that the jobs for natives...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Dec 22 2012
  • Immigration And Economy

    Hello everybody. I am new in this forum and I am recently introduced in libertarian ideas. Therefore, I have many questions. Also, I am 29 y/o and I live in Greece. I would like to ask about immigration and jobs. Here in Greece we have approx. 1,000,000 illegal immigrants from Asia and Africa (total...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Thu, Aug 9 2012
  • Libertarians and immigration: some questions.

    What are the libertarian positions about immigration? What our beloved Mises, Rothbard, Friedman, Ron Paul etc think about it? And generally speaking, what's the point of taking foreigners? Why they say there is "a need" of them, even in advanced nations?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Hazel Brazell on Mon, Aug 29 2011
  • International Trade

    What would be the consequences for the world economy if (a) capital was fully mobile but labor was not? (b) both capital and labor could travel to each other freely? I mean, the standard of living of Americans is high, because Americans are comparatively much more productive than the Chinese or Africans...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by dchernik on Wed, Mar 17 2010
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)