Showing related tags and posts for the Forums application. See all tags in the site
  • Solution to stagflation?

    I'm debating someone on inflation and deflation, and we moved onto the topic of the stagflation which plagued the economy a few decades back. He says stagflation was ended by "causing a massive demand reducing recession that raised unemployment by a hell of a lot, forcing people to spend less...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tartan Pimpernel on Thu, Jan 20 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)