  • Will inflationary policies strengthen the dollar?

    I have been under the impression that the government's inflationary policies would cause a devaluation of the dollar. This does not appear to be happening. Is it possible that it will not happen because other countries will continue to view the US economy as relatively stable, and so will continue...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by William Green on Mon, Mar 23 2009
  • Bretton Woods II

    What do you think of the upcoming "Bretton Woods II" meeting coming up on Nov. 15? Is there a chance that the dollar will be removed as the world's reserve currency, thereby collapsing its value overnight? Is everyone buying gold and foreign stocks and currencies?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by radical capitalist on Mon, Nov 3 2008
  • What stocks to invest in now?

    There was a similar thread recently, but I wanted to expand on the scope of the last one. Mainly, what specific stocks should someone begin buying to profit on the demising dollar? I was thinking about Peter Schiff's "Crash Proof," but it has relatively poor reviews on Amazon because Schiff...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Thu, May 8 2008
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)