  • Ford worker's buying power - 1914 vs. today

    I heard a statement from Peter Schiff yesterday and I’m having some trouble thinking about it. The average Ford worker in Henry Ford’s era (1914) earned approximately $5 per day in wages – the equivalent of 1.25 ounces of gold per week. The average Ford worker today earns approximately...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by JH2011 on Tue, Oct 4 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)