  • Mandatory savings

    I wondered if anyone could address a question I have about the how the Austrian school treats forced savings. Savings is good, right? The more people save, the more economic growth there will be in the long term, and without savings there could be no growth at all. So, superficially at least, it would...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by MadMiser on Thu, Aug 4 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)