  • Readings on Austrian economics for Investing

    I have some background on Austrian economics and I am currently very interested in applying principles of Austrian economics for investing. Could anyone recommend me some readings on Austrian economics for Investing/Investors? I came across a book by Mark Skousen: “Austrian Economics for Investors...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Varlinas on Wed, Sep 19 2012
  • Re: Inflation, Austrian economics and investment

    Interesting...the 3rd thread about this in less than 4 days. Although there wasn't much useful response in those, I recommend checking those out . 1.) ditto with dave 2.) The best method of overall investing is, as Jim Rogers says, to be a contrarian. Or, in Buffett's words: "Be fearful...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by John James on Fri, Apr 29 2011
  • ABCT- A Pocket Guide

    It wont exactly fit in your pocket, but you get the idea. My objective was to create a single, descriptive powerpoint slide to introduce my students to ABCT. I am teaching a graduate level Investments course in Boston, MA this semester and most, if not all, of my class has never been exposed to ABCT...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Michael on Fri, Sep 10 2010
  • Advice about paying on a loan.

    I would like some financial advice from some people that understand inflation and how it effects personal debt. I know that the intent of this forum is not for people just looking for financial advice, but I think that discussion in this area would be beneficial to more than just me. I am a recent college...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by sritchie27 on Sun, Mar 14 2010
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)