Showing related tags and posts for the Current Events forum. See all tags in the site
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re: What is happening to silver?

    [quote user="gravyten577"] You should own physical silver [/quote] Of course. The question is: how much of the wealth you cannot afford to lose should be allocated to silver? 100%? 50%? 25%? 10%? 5%? For example, if you put 100% of the wealth you cannot afford to lose into silver [or anything...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: What is the libertarian explanation for the drop in gold prices?

    [quote user="Al_Gore the Idiot"] What are your thoughts. Deflation threat? Evil banker smackdown? Cyprus situation resolved? [/quote] How about: "what goes up must go down"? Regards, obf.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Mon, Apr 15 2013
  • Re: What is happening to silver?

    [quote user="DanielMuff"] I am thinking of diving into it. Any thoughts? [/quote] Questions you might wish to consider: 1] Would you be "diving into it " with money you could afford to lose, or money you cannot afford to lose? 2] Do you have a clearly defined bail out point in mind...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Mon, Apr 15 2013
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    [quote user="nirgrahamUK"]how perfectly pleasant of you[/quote] You are welcome. A little politeness always helps, don't you think? :-) In summary we appear to have irreconcilable differences in opinion on these matters, or, to put it in terms an "Austrian" might understand, we...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Apr 16 2009
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    " i think you dont know the difference between making informed predictions about the future, and knowing the future with absolute certainty" That is what you believe and I have no problem with that. You will/must act as you believe. As I said: "I wish you sincerest good luck with your...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Apr 16 2009
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    "it s absurd." OK then, obviously, that settle's it! I understand and sympathize with your point of view, and your lack of understanding of mine. At this time I feel there is nothing further to discuss- why don't you get back to me if and when you have lost virtually everything you...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Apr 16 2009
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    "but you cant show them that by using true argument. its impossible." So you say, and obviously believe at this point. You are free to believe whatever you wish. My clients would disagree with your beliefs. "lets say you psycho-analyse them into accepting that they have 'play money'...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Apr 16 2009
  • Re: Inflation vs. Deflation FINAL

    "the mind boggles how you can help your clients compare and contrast their financial options without recourse to making informed predictions about the future. is it perfectly feasible, right and proper for an individual to build a 'portfolio' and plan for their financial future without considering...
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Apr 16 2009
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)