  • Looking for feedback on document

    I have been writing up stuff that I thought was interesting and related to the current economic mess. It has gotten a bit long but I really think it has many interesting things that I did not understand a year ago. I think other Austrian economist types will agree with most of it and still find new stuff...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Vincent Cate on Sat, Sep 18 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)