Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • New book: Looking Backward: 2012-2162 A View from a Future Libertarian Republic

    Hey there, I am a libertarian student from France. I thought introductions were in order since it's my very first post here. I would like to start right away with a piece of literature I thought you might be interested in. The book is called Looking Backward: 2012-2162 A View from a Future Libertarian...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Blueglasnost on Thu, Mar 29 2012
  • Re: Who was the worst president?

    I'm glad to see someone finally fingered the false libertarians in the bunch. We can debate for hours as to which commie (FDR) or fascist (Lincoln & Bush 2) did the most dammage. However, we should all be particularly incensed when, under the banner of Liberty, a politician (or anyone else for...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ghost_of_Brutus on Sat, Jan 26 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)