Showing related tags and posts for the Miscellaneous group. See all tags in the site
  • New libertarian party to focus on partying (funny)

    Good interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzJ94YYCs From RidleyReport in New Hampshire.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Freedom4Me73986 on Sun, Jun 26 2011
  • Re: Christine Smith: The LP's True Minarchist?

    [quote user="shazam"] Kubby and Ruwart are superior in principle, with the latter being a self-described anarchist. Barr would probably have the best chance of giving libertarianism exposure, given that he would basically continue Ron Paul's campaign. While I like Smith's positions...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Wed, Apr 2 2008
  • Christine Smith: The LP's True Minarchist?

    Check her out, she's running for the LP's nomination: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/ More importantly, check out her stances: http://christinesmithforpresident.com/cblog/index.php?/archives/75-Where-I-Stand.html She wants to completely " clean out the LP house ." I haven't...
    Posted to General (Forum) by krazy kaju on Tue, Apr 1 2008
  • Re: 3 Ideas to Improve/Sustain Democracy

    I agree with Inquisitor concerning that democracy is still a tyranny, just of the majority. I also realized that our country was largely a grand experiment, one with many wonks, and even though it was executed, still was far from perfect, whatever that may be. One thing I don't think people (outside...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Nitroadict on Mon, Mar 3 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)