Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Existentialism and Libertarianism

    I have an exestientialist philosophical theory constructed nearly independant from Sarte, soon to be coming on my blog. I've had some exposure to philosophical discourse of those like Sarte, but at the time during my undergrad studies I found it an absolutely incomprehensible string of "catch...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by iawai on Wed, Nov 17 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)