Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: Get a hold of this debate???

    @Spideynw : You say “otherwise they know where everyone is coming from.”. But what’s the problem? Are you afraid of public debates? I think that if Drew Brando wants some arguments “against the people like me”, i think the best thing is a REAL PUBLIC debate, here and now...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by unionrevolte on Sat, Feb 26 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)