  • Re: What stocks to invest in now?

    BTW guys, I just found this site: http://www.gold-stocks.com/ It has a list of gold mining companies and how their stocks have been doing. I was recently thinking about buying stocks from some Canadian gold, silver, tin, and zinc mining companies.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sun, May 18 2008
  • Re: What stocks to invest in now?

    Well, I've been thinking about investing in Euro Pacific Capital, but I'm also thinking about investing on my own in a precious metal mining company. Schiff regularly gives suggestions on Fox Business (you can find a few episodes w/ him on youtube), so I might follow one of those suggestions...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by krazy kaju on Sat, May 17 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)